Today I am posting some pictures of my new scarves, in less than a month a managed to buy 4 really cool skull scarves. Amazing!
Not so long ago, Topshop was selling these over sized skull and feathers scarf. I saw someone wearing it and I had to ask her where was it from. The very same evening I bought them online, I ended up buying both because I could not chose just one.
Reasonably priced at £18.


From Primark, I got this silky thin scarf, the skull print on this one, reminds me more of a scan image. Last night, I got another one so I can stitch them either side by side or just together giving me a silky feeling on both sides.
Here they were pictured side by side, just £3 each.

On a visit down the Portobello Road last week, I snapped this pashmina, the skulls are very much on the McQueen style. An amazing find and price, just £5.

I love my scarves, they really compliment any outfit. How about you? Is it an accessory that you go for?
See you soon.
x