Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My look for London Fashion week

Hi guys,

I wanted to wear bright colours but I wasn't very sure about mixing black and orange, so in order to totally avoid the pumpkin/Halloween look, I added some extra colour into it. My navajo scarf which has hints of turquoise matches with the colour of my bag and it was just the right accessory to compliment this look, bringing everything nicely together.

A relaxed approach, since it was day 3 of LFW and all I wanted was to be comfortable. This picture was taken at the beautiful St Martins lane hotel, where I attended to a fab presentation, which I will be blogging about it tomorrow.


I was wearing: Dress: Zara, Scarf: Primark, Bag: Balenciaga, Shoes + Necklace: Vivienne Westood.

See you soon.
x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner