The blogsphere is an amazing world. Like magic, from one blog to another the trends spread as quick as a bush fire, even the ones you have forgotten.
A couple of years back, Nicole Richie was dressed like Lady Gaga for the cover of Blackbook magazine.

Remember this?So, the picture below which has been posted in many blogs recently (I have seen it in three different ones already) it's really reviving the nail ring and spreading it like fire.

I must say I also loved the idea, so I had to investigate this case further... Originally the ring is made by Bijulesnyc, to be worn on your pinky finger, costing $166.
But nowadays there are many options on Ebay and I could not help myself, for just over £2, I ordered one.

I went for a gold one as well but you there's a matt gold and silver to choose from. Just search for 'ring nail' on Ebay.
Spreading the fire and the love.
See you soon.
x