Monday, October 10, 2011

Single nail

Hi guys,

My nail ring has finally arrived! It took ages to come, I had almost forgotten about it.
It's meant to be worn on your little finger, but since my fingers are quite thin, it also fits on it's neighbour. I really, really liked it, so much that now I am thinking of buying some more. Maybe it would be nice to have a pair for the 'single nail' duo, or a silver one. I wouldn't bother with bronze since the gold when wears out will look like it.

I am apologising for the quality of the picture taken with my mobile phone in the poor lighting, technology has not been been on my side really... I haven't been posting lately due some problems with my computer and now I have to sort my camera out, drama.




I am wearing Chanel Particuliere nail varnish, I wanted to take pictures whilst wearing Peridot which I eventually bought it. (Told you guys!) but none of them came out well since it was too much gold going on for the camera but it looked good in real life.

See you soon.
x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner