Last month I had a lovely surprise coming through the post, I received a gorgeous really well presented gift, courtesy of GlossyBox.
It was the first time I had heard about the GlossyBox. Every month you will receive a box with 5 different products, which I think is great, as it gives you the chance to try new stuff from hair, beauty, scent or body care. The box comes with a mixture of full and travel sized, either from luxury well known brands or from some lesser known, new brands. It's like getting a secret gift, full of unknown goodies ready for experimenting, very exciting!


So, inside September's box, I got:
Neal and Wolf, super shine hair spray. (Full size)
It's been a while since I last used a shine spray but before I used to love the stuff. Don't know why I ever went off it, this is amazing, I so love it again.
Dead Sea Spa Magik. (Travel size, 2 sachets.)
This is an amazing exfoliator, a combination of dead sea salt, vitamin E and coconut oil will make your skin feel fantastic. Shake well before use.
Moa,'green' lip balm. (Travel size)
A cute little pot, which is ideal to carry around in your pocket. It's organic yarrow and feels really emollient, it worked well on my dry lips and believe me my lips are very dry.
Plum, scent by Mary Greenwell. (Travel size)
A chypre based scent. I love grown up, strong scents but this one it's not for me at all. It's a bit too strong and very far from the powdery scents I'm used to wear.
HD Brows, eye and brow palette. (Full size)
I must say this was my favourite product of the box. Well, firstly because I love an eye brow kit and this could not be more complete, with 4 different shades. But since I will mainly be wearing one of these shades for my brows, the other ones can be worn as an eye shadow and I suppose if I wet them they can also be worn as an eyeliner.

Close on my favourite product. It even comes with a double brush. I was so in need of one of them!

So how does it works? GlossyBox is a monthly subscription, for £12.95 a month you will receive this gorgeous box full of fab goodies and discounts if you wish to buy any of the products presented on your box.
It's also a great idea for Xmas, we all enjoy to pamper ourselves and this is a nice to way to be remembered all year around.
I loved it!
Further info: www.glossybox.co.uk
By the way, this is an unbiased review which is my own, unedited, opinion.
See you soon.
x