Today a summery outfit post, a look that has a tale to tell.
Starting by the scarf which I dug right from the bottom of my drawer, something that I bought like 6 yrs ago and never worn it before, one of those funny items. I went off the colour straight after I bought it. I was surprised at how it has survived in my closet this long... good news for me because I think it's perfect for this look, bringing everything nicely together.



Then, I booked a trip to Morocco after seeing a friend of mine with those shoes! I spent almost 2 days walking through the souks until I found them.

Time for my bustle skirt to come out. It only makes it a very few times in a year. Just to clarify that my skirt is not stuck anywhere that it shouldn't be!

I was wearing: Jacket + Bag: Zara, Top: Jigsaw, Scarf: Primark, Skirt: Vivienne Westwood, Leggings: from Brazil, Shoes: from Morocco, Sunglasses: Alexander McQueen.