Friday, August 5, 2011

I wish I had a magic wand

Hi guys,

Another quick make up post tonight, about Sephora. I miss Sephora so much, I have only been once to the shop they used to have at Brent Cross shopping centre. I remember going there with a friend and I loved it. Not only for the style of the shop, which was awesome, it was something like MAC on a bigger scale but also for the quality of the products and their prices.

If I had known back then that Sephora would close it's doors for the UK market, I would have stocked up on loads of make up brushes! It seems to be a huge shame that Sephora has never made big in the UK. When I first came across it's huge store hidden in Brent Cross, I never understood why they never had a store in the centre of the town, it would have been a huge success as it has proven to be in Paris for example, apparently the store as Champs Elysee has queues at the front door.

Anyways, I am always jelous of anyone who's able to buys Sephora products. Especially now... Look at this ingenious idea, amazing for travelling and for your make up bag, all you need is 4 brushes into 1.



This slick wand has 2 brushes for the eyelids, one for the eyeliner and one for eyebrow. The brushes are combined with magnets, so they stay amazingly in place.

Practical and gorgeous. A MUST have.
We cry out loud, Sephora please come back!

See you soon.
x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner