Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SPFW- updates

Hello,

SPFW will end on Friday, I have been having a look on all collections but I'm just posting the pics of some of my favourite bits.
Today "Ellus", a brand with a strong jeans collection, brought Agyness Deyn for the very first time to a Brazilian catwalk.
The collection was inspired by the miners and hardworkers, explaining the colour used and the stains on the denim.
The bits I fell in love with are the tie-dyeish looking dress, leather bits and the shoes! Ohhh those boots are really cute, worn with legwarmers, a look you guys know, I am a fan of.



Yesterday, "Triton" based their collection in all things English , and as you expect, I believe a lot of inspiration must have come from Vivienne Westwood.
A lot of tartan , which I adore, eternal classic... some interesting fabrics, and accessories such as the crown, isn't so cute?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner