Sunday, January 25, 2009

SPFW updates/ final.

It ended on Friday...so here are some pics of the last few days of catwalk.
I would like to start with a touch of glamour and the beautiful collection of..
"Samuel Cirnansck"-
I love the flapper inspiration, the fabric used is amazing.







"Amapo" -
I love the shoes!! How amazing all are those boots!?!?!?!?
The leggings are nice as well, I love the detail of the buttons in the dress but, not so keen on the prints.





"Animale"-
Tartan + purple for me is a total winner, so I wish I could lay my hands in one of those beautiful dresses... And the colour of those leggings... I'm drooling over here.
Interesting pattern use and cut.





"Gloria Coelho"-
Futurist.
Full of intresting shapes, as seen in the coat, dresses with loads volume and fullness.





And that is all folks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner