Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fridays @ Portobello

Fridays at Portobello
"Street Style"



... Some cool people around...
- Click on the picture to enlarge.

street style
Leanne, Portobello Market.
I totally adored this look, all very sweet with the themed shirt but also sexy-cool with the cropped leather jacket and the striped mini.

street style
Hayley, Portobello Road.
I love the way she has combined all her layers. I am much loving her knit cardi and coat. Her tasseled bag is also gorgeous.


Loni, Portobello Market.
I very much like the lace dress, soft and feminine, contrasting with the heavy boots.


Kathleen, Portobello Market.
Love nude and neutral colours...they look great together. Teamed up with a cool print dress to break it up, simple and lovely.

london street style
Maddy, Portobello Road.
Basic black with a touch of fun and different textures, love the faux fur coat and the lace tights.

See you all soon.

xoxox
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner