Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fridays @ Portobello

Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank you all for the comments on my T shirts, I really appreciate it.
The shop has already had quite a few visitors and I would like to say a huge thanks for your support if you have taken 2 minutes of your time to visit me there.

A little later than expected, pictures taken last Friday.

... Some cool people around.
- Click on the picture to enlarge.


Lucie, on Portobello market.
The bowler hat is gorgeous and it is just the perfect accessory for a basic look. I love it!


Melli, on Portobello market.
Summer is all about flowers, and here it is a a pretty 50'style inspired dress, easy combination with flat shoes.


Joy, on Portobello market.
A LBD with some cool fringes applied on the back. A cool idea.


Olivia, on Portobello market.
A colourful vintage looking wrap style dress, very nice.


Aki, on Portobello market.
Cool metallic Doc Martens boots, they go well with the studded DIY army jacket.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner