Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy feet

Hello,



I commented on my last week being a bit up and down... Keeping on the up side of things, I decided to stop at the shops last weekend. I got inspired after visiting the fashion display at the V&A museum, I guess.



Stopped at Urban Outfitters, where they had some good sales and it was unusually quiet for a Sunday.



These bright yellow platforms are by 'See by Chloe', I had already had my eye on them for a while... their original price was £255, reduced to £150, when I first tried them on a few weeks back.



I saw them on the sale section where there were a few pairs left, but I was actually trying a pair of gladiator sandals this time... I didn't really bother much because I knew they were more than I was willing to spend... When all of a sudden a horde of girls came, madly running after them.



On the spur of the moment, I grabbed a pair. It was my sweetest dream when I saw the price tag was down to £40, a screaming BUY ME price!



Needless to say, the 5 pairs that were left were gone within 10 minutes!



pp

My feet was also happily greeted by my M&M! I think he's fallen in love too!



pp



pp

Bring the disco back!



Unbeatable bargain, don't you think?

See you soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner