Sunday, April 5, 2009

Finally...

Hello,

Much celebration here of my part because it has been well over 4 months I have been after a pair of over the knee boots, initially it didn't particularly matter whether they were suede or leather... ( I had suede in mind because of they soft look, but they also slouch quicker ).

After much persistency and many weeks visiting Claudia's Boot stall at Portobello I managed to get those babies here... and much happier for the fact they are leather!
They are second hand therefore they are at least 1/2 price from the high street. I don't mind buying second hand shoes, sometimes I actually prefer vintage shoes for their originality, but I always make sure they have a good fit and most important of all they have to be in good wearing condition in and out, my tip is I always wear an insole and know the right places to buy.

Happy feet!!!!



Claudia stall is on Fridays at Portobello but she also has a shop on Portobello Road 282, which was previously the Antique Clothing Shop, and it's open everyday. Notebook this address now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner