Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring 09 new collections

My favourite picks :
Inspirational pictures for what to look for in the shops this season, from casual looks to amazing dresses...
If $$$$ is not a worry for you, go and splurge... for the rest of us, must keep a very close eye on the high street, surely, variations of those looks will be out there soon. Some DIY could be expected too.

Here they are:

Moschino
Amazing colour! I love the flowers and the volume in this intricate pattern.
I love Moschino's sense of humor, when I was 13 and I found about Moschino I was hooked immediately on their eccentricity and cheekiness.
...Those wedges... I'm actually lost for words.


Alexander McQueen
Amazing fashion designer which I'm a big fan of too.
Swarovski-crystal catsuit.... ahhh special order only.


Jill Sander.
Stunner!!!!
Maybe that one could be the one to go for a DIY project...


Dior
Fairy floaty tale, perfect for the summer.


Chloe
A sleek mix of nude and harem trousers. So this season.
Perfect casual look.


Bottega Veneta.
I'm just sooooo in love with this amazing leather dress.
I would love to have one.


Bluemarine
Fabulous! A dream colour...
Elegant, beautiful, loads of romance. I believe that is how Bluemarine is best known for. Always an amazing vintage look to it.
pictures from Harpers Bazaar
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner